Ask for consultation
BOOK A CALL
Find the grant funding
for your business.
Our consultants are available to support you in finding the best opportunities for your business starting from your needs and your goals. You can book a call to talk to our consultant on Tuesdays from 2pm to 7pm.
The cost for our service is 59,90€ (excluding VAT) e includes:
- a 15-minute checkup call
- a customized analysis of funding opportunities that are most in line with your needs
- A 30-minute follow-up at a later stage to present a fundraising plan best suitable to either open or opening calls
- 1 month’s subscription to bandzai, for continual monitoring of the existing opportunities that matches you
- Live demos with Bandzai’s team to help you benefit the most from Bandzai’s platform.
WHO IS BANDZAI FOR?
Who can benefit the most
from Bandzai's service.
You will talk to a consultant with more than 10 years of experience in the subsidized finance industry and in developing fundraising plans for SMEs and startups. The interaction with the consultant will be one-on-one and it articulates in two moments:
- a 15 minutes initial assessment call, in which an assessment of your business will be conducted and you will be guided in focusing an investment plan for your venture;
- a 30 minutes followup call, in which the consultant will present and discuss with you, in a clear and concise way, the open or opening funding opportunities that are functional to your investment plan discusses during the first call.
Absolutely not! The interaction with the consultant articulates into two moments, spaced no less than 7 days apart, precisely to allow consultants to get to know your organization and focus on your macro needs before activating the call scouting phase. The subsequent search for opportunities is then conducted from the specifics of your company’s case and will take into account your company’s biographical, economic and financial characteristics, as well as the investment plan envisaged over the next 12 months.
Within 48 hours from the Opportunity Radar presentation (first call) you receive a concise report containing a list and a comparison of the different funding opportunities presented to you in the call. The report will contain all the information–up to date as of the return date- necessary to enable you to evaluate the pros and cons of all the opportunities and make a go-no go decision. In the followup document, you will also have at your disposal summary sheets that were presented to you within the collection plan that was custom built for you.
The consultation can be rescheduled only once, and you can do so only 36 hours before the event. In the event that we do not receive an e-mail (36 hours in advance), it will no longer be possible to reschedule the appointment, and it will not be possible in any way to request a refund, but you will have to make the payment again.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have
Please, feel free to get in contact with us. Our team is more than happy to clarify any doubt.
© Apply Consulting Srl, Via Sassari 3, Cagliari – 09123 | C.F/P.IVA 03470120928